How to get your sbr tax stamp

Here are a few clarifications about our conversion kits, and the permits involved in buying and using a conversion kit.

First of all, to purchase our KPOS or RONI PDW Conversion kit you don't need an SBR tax stamp, or any other permit.  Both purchase and possession, does not require any permits. A permit is required, only for assembly and use of the conversion kit.

How to get a tax stamp?

If you are over 21, fill out this form:

Now all you need to do is:

1.      Get a passport pictures made, and attach one to the form.

2.      Go to your local police department and get fingerprinted, and   attach the fingerprints to the form.

3.      Get a signature from your local police.

4.      Send the form along with a check or money order for $200 to BATF.

And you're done!

Now you can use our famous RONI and KPOS Conversion kits available here: